Sunday, December 19, 2010

Procrastination and Celebration

So I am no longer a student at BYU! I graduated!

However with graduation comes great procrastination. I am trying to write my law school personal statement and instead I have watched three seasons of a show called Eureka, I just ran into a tight corner though when I found out that there is not a fourth season. I as you can see, am starting to blog again, which I haven't done consistently since I was in Washington DC. I do think that it will help me with my overall goal and theme which is to procrastinate for quite some time. I am debating as to whether or not to talk about why I am interested in Criminal Law. However.... I can't come up with something clever. Alas nothing is coming to my brain.

I am currently watching a movie I found online.

Is this what people that blog really do?

Okay I am setting a goal up for myself. By Christmas I am going to have this puppy written. We will see.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay for blogging!!! Good luck writing your paper.... you are creative and awesome. They will probably just read your name, have an epiphany that you are FREAKIN awesome, and just let you in because it makes them look much cooler :)