Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nephews

I have the coolest nephews ever!

So this is Carter. Right now he is being like a bull dog. He is such a smart kid. He is 12 I think going on 30. He is 95% smarter then me, and he hasnt even gone to college. He knew his capitals of the USA when he was four, memorized ever flag when he was 6, and has been awarded so many smart cookie awards it is hard to remember them all. However he still kicks my trash at any video game, although I have come close to beating him at the Ninja game.

Ha and these are the other cuties! London is so cute, and he loves giving me hugs and such. Gavin loves everything to do with the army, like his older brother. The both love to have fun. London likes Thomas the train engine and has everything tomas, and Gavin loves star wars since he was the age of one. Both of them are super super cute! They are my cookie makers.

No comments: