Saturday, November 8, 2008

Air and Space Mueseum!

On Saturday we went to the Air and Space Muesuem! It was so much fun. Here are the top ten things that I loved about Air and Space Muesum.

  1. I can debate endlessly with my brothers on whether or not we landed on the moon.
  2. Pluto is still a planet! Thank heavens! I dont know about you, but when I found out that pluto wasn't a Planet! I nearly died! I mean there are EIGHT PLANETS! Not seven! Ahhh! But then, I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized. That yes. If you look at this photo in the Air and SPACE museum. . . LOOK THERE IS PLUTO! With the rest of the planets! HUZZAH!

  3. There are doors with four languages there! Talk about a universal country!

  4. There are people who talk fluently about aliens at this museum. I think it is a rare spectacle.

  5. There are cameras that if you look directly into the eye of the camera you can eat Brooke's face off .

  6. They have planes held with floss everywhere!
  7. The taught me how to make a really cool paper airplane at the kids under 12 area. (I just told them I was mentally handicapped!)
  8. I learned that Sputnik is not a potato!
  9. The Metro coming there was so crowded that we had to take a picture. We think it was actually aliens trying to over take the world, or maybe realistically just the tracks shut down.


  10. I got glow in the dark fingernail polish!

Actually I had a dream about the last one in which I dreamed that I used the glow in dark the fingernail polish to lead us to safety when we couldn't find a flashlight. It was a disturbing dream.

Well that is all for now.

Lauren

No comments: