Monday, November 24, 2008

Freud


I Would Miss Freud!
To the Subject of Freud, I just found out that I could never join the church of Scientology because I would absolute hate not having psychology in my life.

Not only are they anti-psychology, but I am told this is what Tom Cruise would look like if he was on drugs, was put on a couch, said to let his emotions go, and to free associate. Not a good thing! Thanks heavens that I have decided never to become a therapist. Opera seems to think it is super funny though.
Seven reasons why I would miss psychology:
  1. It gives me the opportunity to do psychology experiments on my dates.
  2. It gives me the opportunity to randomly assume peoples emotions.
  3. I can free associate and blame it on jaw cancer.
  4. It gives therapists the license to kill if it is for the point of putting old people out of their missery
  5. I am allowed to stereotype anyone that I please as crazy, including myself
  6. Where the world is a whole lot funnier because of Freudian slips
  7. I understand peoples emotions and how they react so that way the world makes some sense
On a selfish note, it is a sad fact but I miss my office at home. They actually get my humor! Granted it is a therapists office, but they at least like me. No one else does. It is a pathetic thing! Why is it that people in Utah can speak Laureneese but people in Washington DC can only speak money politics?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sad, Lauren!! I love you.

And I freaking miss not seeing your face this week..