Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mom Coming To DC

MY MOMMY CAME OUT TO SEE ME!
Hello Everyone,
So isn't it great when you have the greatest mother ever! My mom
is seriously my HERO! I LOVE HER more the a kid loves candy on Halloween, more then a smoker loves nicotine. One thing that everyone loves my mother for is that not only is she caring, but she has got dedication right down to every pore in her body. She has determination in her soul. She has belief that things can be accomplished no matter what the outcome. Man am I blessed, to have such an AMAZING mother! I love it. If I was interview right now, and was asked. . . "Who is your hero and why?" I would without a seconds pause, say my mom. For her dedication, courage and conviction, for her empathy, and overall just for being AMAZING. I hope you will agree.
Sincerely
Lauren

No comments: